I believe she has thrown herself under a railway train outside Prague. Every Czech and Slovak over the age of five is probably familiar with her recreation of the theme from Tři oříšky pro Popelku. Its composer, Karel Svoboda, shot himself in 2007. Soon, Prague will be entirely given over to various kinds of banker.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,733,124 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Should our law be made by judges?
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- Council Tax and the Law
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Marxist and Austrian Class Analysis
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?