Long journey – 1,000 miles. Much enlivened by counting the number of Rumanian busses and other vehicles on the Austrian and German motorways. The newest members of our rich community of communities made quite an impression on the ferry earlier this evening. If I were to repeat what I overhead the Poles saying to each other, I’d go to prison.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,722,770 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe in 10 Great Quotes
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Advice Wanted on External USB Sound Card for Voice and General Recording
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- I think that few of us spotted this one coming. EU reintroduces death penalty via LISBON "in the case of war, riots, upheaval"
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods