Note: Too late for my combination of ceramic crowns and stumps waiting to be crowned. If you happen to be in the same position, however, my advice is to insist on no anaesthetic for any dental work. Short term dental pain is easily blanked out, and dentists become less willing to recommend and undertake anything really invasive. Otherwise, if you live in Deal, Dr Laurens does a nice job of keeping the teeth in your head. I wish I’d gone to him years before I did. SIG Continue reading
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,762,152 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- Council Tax and the Law
- And here's Keeley Hazell and Jamie Oliver to entertain you all at dinner tonight...
- HOW MUCH IS A TRILLION?
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Quit Smoking, Get a Harder Erection - No Evidence, but now an Official Fact!
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods