Since he’s partly to blame for my £950 gas bill, I call on the Judge to show no mercy to this gross malefactor. Perhaps he should be crucified on the vanes of one of the ten thousand windmills I can see from Deal at low tide.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,715,817 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Private Eye, 11th September 1970: Nothing Changes, Except for the Worse!
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Jury Nullification: A Barrister Writes
- A Libertarian Perspective on the National Health Service
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments