- The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between ‘Good and Bad’, ‘Friend and Foe’.
- The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
- The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one’s own ends.
- The rule of unanimity: presenting one’s viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by ‘psychological contagion’.
- The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,709,043 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe in 10 Great Quotes
- Council Tax and the Law
- UKIP: Mike Smith - Ex-UKIP PPC commits suicide
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- warmlist – Who Can Deny the Horrors of Climate Change?