An easy answer to the question of nuclear power is to ask what Tony Blair thinks about it. Since he has now said he likes it, and since everything he says or does is bad, we have an answer. I feel, however, this answer might gain by a more formal demonstration.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,715,502 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Council Tax and the Law
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Private Eye, 11th September 1970: Nothing Changes, Except for the Worse!
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- Rochdale Sex Crimes – Are they a product of the Pakistani Ghetto or Liberalism?
- Justice Denied: The Reality of the International Criminal Court
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods