What happens in America is not my concern. America is not my country. I have no great regard for the United States as a country or as an idea. Equally, as said, when American facts seem likely to be made into argument for the further theft of English liberties, I do see reason for commenting on those facts. All that remains is to see whether the debate in England goes in the direction that I strongly suspect it will.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,761,861 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- About the Libertarian Alliance
- Council Tax and the Law
- Should our law be made by judges?
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- And here's Keeley Hazell and Jamie Oliver to entertain you all at dinner tonight...
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods