Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,721,515 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe in 10 Great Quotes
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Black People: A Marxist Clothing Accessory Writes
- Jury Nullification: A Barrister Writes
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- Council Tax and the Law
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
Another Masterpiece by Richard Blake
Praise be! Praise be! If I had greater surety of His existence, I’d say praise be to God Almighty.
My friend Richard Blake – the critically-acclaimed and internationally best-selling novelist – tells me that The Churchill Memorandum is finished. Doubtless, anyone who thinks world history since about 1940 has been for the best will be aghast. The relatives of certain deceased persons of consequence will be outraged. But that’s all part of the fun.
Work must begin next week on the contractually-required Ghosts of Athens next week. For the moment, praise be!