Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,714,864 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- I think that few of us spotted this one coming. EU reintroduces death penalty via LISBON "in the case of war, riots, upheaval"
- Shooting skills, young boys, and prostitutes. Learning to shoot, and defending the Free World against wankers, socialists and "extremists".
- Living without the state in Britain today: The case of the Irish Travellers
- Council Tax and the Law
- Jury Nullification: A Barrister Writes
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods
Another Masterpiece by Richard Blake
Praise be! Praise be! If I had greater surety of His existence, I’d say praise be to God Almighty.
My friend Richard Blake – the critically-acclaimed and internationally best-selling novelist – tells me that The Churchill Memorandum is finished. Doubtless, anyone who thinks world history since about 1940 has been for the best will be aghast. The relatives of certain deceased persons of consequence will be outraged. But that’s all part of the fun.
Work must begin next week on the contractually-required Ghosts of Athens next week. For the moment, praise be!