More trenchant comment on Crewe (and Nantwich.) The British flirt with stalinism, then get exasperated by its disasters (for them) and throw it out (again) but then they let it back in. Why don’t we trash all their hard disks and sack all their academics in the meantime?
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,709,082 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Council Tax and the Law
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe in 10 Great Quotes
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- UKIP: Mike Smith - Ex-UKIP PPC commits suicide
- warmlist – Who Can Deny the Horrors of Climate Change?