I’m never fully sure whether the man is advocating his ‘Utopia’ or not; by the sounds of it he would have been the first to admit that he changed his views more often than he changed his socks. However, I have stumbled on a short passage where I agree, more or less, with his every syllable. The quote below is from Huxley’s 1946 Foreword to Brave New World:
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,622,054 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Council Tax and the Law
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Emma West, immigration and the Liberal totalitarian state
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Officers of the LA