Long journey – 1,000 miles. Much enlivened by counting the number of Rumanian busses and other vehicles on the Austrian and German motorways. The newest members of our rich community of communities made quite an impression on the ferry earlier this evening. If I were to repeat what I overhead the Poles saying to each other, I’d go to prison.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,621,847 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Council Tax and the Law
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Emma West, immigration and the Liberal totalitarian state
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- Political Reasons for Leaving the EU
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods