A Bad Day For Democracy And Scrupulous Government It’s been an irritatingly busy day, or else I’d have been watching the EU’s Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) kangaroo court like Snowdon. Or, the ‘it’s not about health show’ as it could be better described. Continue reading
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,622,011 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Council Tax and the Law
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Officers of the LA
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- Emma West, immigration and the Liberal totalitarian state