Note: I have removed the officer’s name, but this e-mail is reproduced here on the LA Blog exactly as received. I think he is inaccurate in several of his factual claims, especially since I know people who have been subject to random breath testing around the Christmas period. I have also encountered any number of police officers who struck me as either mad or high on drugs. However, since he has taken the trouble to write at such length, and so politely, I do require that those who wish to respond should do so in a calm and factual manner. The officer will, I am sure, be following your comments. It would be useful if he were to go away with a better idea than he appears to have of the objections that we have to police powers and to the frequent use and misuse of these powers. SIG Continue reading
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,622,067 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Council Tax and the Law
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Should our law be made by judges?
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Emma West, immigration and the Liberal totalitarian state