The ‘Next Logical Step’ For Fake Charity Control It has been more than encouraging to see that government have now embraced the term ‘fake charities’. I’m hoping that the Devil will have something to say about this considering he coined it in the first place.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,621,354 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- Advice Wanted on External USB Sound Card for Voice and General Recording
- Council Tax and the Law
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- Libertarian Racists?
- A Leftist Critique of Political Correctness
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- This Blog Has Now Moved
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Fourth Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Third Notice
- Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving – Second Notice
- Blogging: everyone’s a critic (not)
- How the Czechs Deal with “Anti-Social Behaviour”
- “Roger” Comments on Leaving the European Union
- Announcement: Libertarian Alliance Blog Moving to New Address
- Announcement: Keir Martland
- Genetic Codes: Private Property Versus Public Goods