With my women this afternoon to a Jubilee barbie in Finglesham. An enjoyable event, despite the rain. Much feasting and drinking. Many flags. No visible enthusiasm for Elizabeth the Useless. No singing of the National Anthem. Most unlike the previous Jubilees I’ve seen.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,631,155 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Council Tax and the Law
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- Should our law be made by judges?
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Advice Wanted on External USB Sound Card for Voice and General Recording