In the past few days, I have made six appearances in the British media. Each one has been to argue against a proposal by the British Government to make an Act of Parliament to control the alleged sexualisationof children. This will involve trying to regulate the type of clothes worn by children, and trying to stop them from watching possibly indecent music videos.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,631,170 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- Council Tax and the Law
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Should our law be made by judges?
- The Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique
- Biography of Marcus Junius Brutus
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- Advice Wanted on External USB Sound Card for Voice and General Recording