Though everyone else has been discussing the matter for weeks, I feel obliged, as Director of the Libertarian Alliance, to make some comment, however brief, on the universal injunctions that the English courts have recently taken to granting. Since the Libertarian Alliance is a corporate body, I am obliged to respect court orders. I will, therefore, not name the prominent footballer who is at the centre of the current scandal. But I am allowed to give my opinion of the nature of these orders.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,622,122 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Rolf Harris – Beyond Reasonable Doubt? 2 Attachments
- Council Tax and the Law
- If we can be 'transgender', why can't we be 'transracial'?
- At last, a comprehensive report on Fake Charities...
- Being arrested is no small matter in England any more
- Should our law be made by judges?
- About the Libertarian Alliance