Mr Blake tells me that his publishers have already run out of copies of “Blood of Alexandria”. This is a nusance, as Hodder & Stoughton take an age to reprint unless besieged by desperate booksellers. Can I ask all my friends to mention the book the next time they are in Waterstones and don’t see it on display? Mr Blake would be happier with a reprint of the hardback than yet another diversion of the big paperback from foreign markets, which is what happened with the previous novel.
Magnifying the Universe
Solar terrestrial data
Total unique hits
- 1,468,415 hits since October 2006
GOLD 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
silver 24 hour (http://www.kitco.com)
- Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing
- Haters Gotta Hate
- Uk-raine Terrain.
- The deaths of Richard Everitt and Stephen Lawrence: compare and contrast
- Freemen of the Land: A Barrister Writes
- What happens if Scotland votes NO to independence?
- A Monster Reawakens: The Rise of Ukrainian Fascism
- The Frankfurt School and "political correctness": Conspiracy to Corrupt
- Should the Police be Fitted with Body Cameras? (2014), by Sean Gabb
- Third Irish Roman Catholic priest commits suicide
Julie near Chicago on Haters Gotta Hate Hugo Miller on Haters Gotta Hate Paul Marks on Haters Gotta Hate Hugo Miller on Haters Gotta Hate Paul Marks on Haters Gotta Hate Mr Ecks on Uk-raine Terrain. Mr Ecks on Haters Gotta Hate Hugo Miller on Haters Gotta Hate Ian B on Uk-raine Terrain. Julie near Chicago on Whither Libertarianism? Julie near Chicago on Whither Libertarianism? Julie near Chicago on Whither Libertarianism? Paul Marks on Uk-raine Terrain. Paul Marks on Haters Gotta Hate lowlywhisper on Haters Gotta Hate